‘The Library’ was acquired by Stewardson Developments Ltd in 2009. Our research suggests the building was built circa 1910 as a police station & became the public library in 1940 with the first floor converted to the librarians flat. Here are a couple of photos of old quarry bank showing the library as it was originally built.

The Library Therapy Centre

200 high street, Quarry Bank,

West Midlands DY5 2JP